Inventory System for Explosives - Easy Bound Book® EXPLOSIVES
Looking for the best electronic inventory system for explosives with ATF record-keeping?
Look no further. Easy Bound Book® EXPLOSIVES is fast, easy, accurate and designed for the explosive industry.
- Accurate inventory system for explosives and magazine management
- Easy Bound Book works for anyone who handles explosives whether theatrical flash powder, fireworks, black powder, blasting agents, low explosive or high explosives.
- Great management reporting while maintaining all ATF required DSMTs, acquisitions and dispositions.
- Fast, easy-to-use, and accurate ATF compliant record-keeping
- Built in customer order management
- Built in purchasing management
- Designed with input from the ATF, IOIs, our attorney (Mark Barnes) and our clients
- Easy Bound Book Explosives works for importers, manufacturers, dealers, permittees and defense contractors.
- Exceeds all ATF record-keeping requirements for FELs
- No variance required
- Keep records for multiple FELs and locations
- Reliable daily backup to your site or in the cloud
Can be fully integrated with accounting and manufacturing software.
Setup Your Account
Tell Me More
Data is centralized – available at the magazine, on the move, or at your desk
Management reports & dashboards
- All explosives inventory in stock
- Quantity & explosive weight by item, magazine and date-shift or lot code
- Dashboard for magazines over weight limit
- Easily locate any item in any magazine
- Easily locate any date-shift code or lot in any magazine
- Data available on tablet, phone or print to paper
- Easily move explosives from one magazine to another
- Store all documents (import documents, permits, certificates or anything else) with the item, lot or transaction
- Fast, easy access to all in-stock (or disposed) inventory for better customer service
- Export all data to Excel, Word, CSV or other format
- DSMT (Daily Summary of Magazine Transactions)
- Today summary for current inventory by item and magazine
- Today summary for current inventory by item, magazine and date-shift or lot code
- Historical detail by day for audits by item and magazine
- Historical detail by day for audits by item, magazine and date-shift or lot code
- Inventory by item, magazine, or date-shift for easy audits and reconciliation
- Acquisitions from others
- Acquisitions from manufacturing
- Dispositions to others
- Dispositions to manufacturing (where multiple explosives are combined into another explosive)
- Dispositions to testing
- Adjustments for inventory discrepancies
Integrated with FFL Bound Book Firearms for dual-regulated items (like DD-Munitions) with serial numbers and/or lot codes for ATF Ruling 2016-5 using MIL-STD1168C and MIL-STD-130
Special features for manufacturers
- Automatically dispose of multiple explosives used in manufacturing another explosive (rockets, missiles, tank shells, etc.)
- Automatically acquire complex items into inventory
- Acquire manufactured items made from inert ingredients (even track usage of inert ingredients)
- Store any manufacturing document with the Acquisition
- In the cloud or on your server
- Tablets, phone, desktop or laptop computer entry and inquiry
- Modern technology
- Microsoft SQL database
- Easily personalized to your users’ needs.
Can be fully integrated into accounting and manufacturing software.