Easy Bound Book Business™ provides for all of your compliance needs. Easy Bound Book Business creates your bound book records automatically while you buy, sell, manufacture and convert ATF regulated items. No more double entry, Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP with Easy Bound Book Business does it for you.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP has more than 140,000 installations and millions of users, making it the largest mid-market ERP system world-wide. It can be installed at your location or in the cloud.
- No more time consuming manual bound book and accounting entry
- Automatically create A&D records through normal business processes
- Complete compliance and reporting needs with accounting, importing, manufacturing and distribution
- Cloud based or on-premise
- From $395 per month
- Best for: Any FFL that wants all ATF records in one place and integration with your business accounting
- No record limits
- Import Permit compliance to make sure that you don’t import more than authorized on your Form 6.
- AFMER data consolidation for annual filing
- Bound Book reports, print, print to PDF, send to Excel or Word
- Special User permissions for ATF regulated transaction
- FAET (Firearms & Ammunition Excise Tax)
- Report to speed up your filing
- Track items put into business use
- Track returns from customers
- Set your CSP (Constructive Selling Price) by Item OR report by actual sales
- Set the FAET rate by each type of firearm you sell
- Tracks customer type to eliminate non-taxable transaction
- Tracks Export to eliminate from taxable sales
- Keep track of Marking Variances
- LEO and ATF trace requests, email or print and send, make notes in bound book to show response to trace request
- Integrated EZCheck for Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Automated transfer of Receivers’ serial numbers to Rifles or Pistols
- Item labels (tags) to simplify serial number entry via barcode or typing and to clearly identify firearms
- UPC Barcode labels
- Inventory Reconciliation for mock or real audits
- User defined rules by item to stop sales of firearms to states with restrictions
- Packing Lists with all ATF bound book information to help your customers receive your product
- Manage sub-contract manufacturing processes, including serialized items
- Inventory Items include special ATF identification fields
- Customers, Ship-tos and Vendors include
- FFL information
- User defined firearm types, models, calibers
- Track FFL & other information on each regulated sale or purchase
NAV includes all that you will need to manage imports, manufacturing, selling and purchasing not only firearms, but every type of inventory or other business transaction you may do. Integrate NAV with your Web store or EDI, full warehouse management, shop floor data collection, payroll and more. Tame your accounting and bound book nightmare and sleep well at night.
“ATF record keeping saw a huge improvement in accuracy since implementing Easy Bound Book. Personnel also experienced peace of mind.”
— U.S. Defense Contractor
Before, it would take four people plus the ‘paper pushers’ to pick, pack and ship 100 boxes. With NAV and EBB we are much more efficient and can now pick, pack and ship up to 110 boxes with just two people.
— Blaine Bunting, President, Atlantic Firearms, LLC
CGS Group LLC (CGS)
Most of the automated bound book software we found online was developed as a standalone system designed for point of sale. We needed a solution designed for manufacturers that was fully integrated into the rest of our software. We wanted no duplication of efforts which is error prone and not what we wanted to manage our ATF recording and reporting requirements.
— Bobby West, Co-owner in CGS
When we started hearing about automation software for our Federal Firearms License Bound-Book, we started investigating options. One stood out from the rest because of their manufacturing and firearms industry knowledge. As a result, we selected Easy Bound Book by Business Automation Specialists of Minnesota (BASM).
— Mike Meier, President and Founder of M+M, Inc.