The new generation of cloud-based software is changing the face of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for all industries, especially manufacturers. Gone are the days of expensive hardware standing in the way of progress. The expenses for software are drastically reduced by the intuitive cloud-based version. With cloud-based software you control your expenses with the cost per-user model, thus eliminating the expense of a high performance system and technical support.
Concerned you’ll lose functionality by using cloud ERP software? That’s not the case any more.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (MD365BC) cloud-based manufacturing ERP software is so comprehensive, you can run your entire business with a single solution. All aspects are integrated into your software; manufacturing, supply chain management, sales, service, finances and project management. Outside services, like shipping, time tracking and web stores are easily integrated directly into the software.
Beyond the normal ERP features is a super productivity tool integrations of running your ERP software from within Outlook. You can manage customer quotes in Outlook and MD365BC converts them to Sales Orders—all in Outlook.
Cloud solutions for manufacturing save time, reduce training time, and are very cost effective.
Because cloud software is purchased as per-user pricing you can expand and contract your system as you go through natural growth cycles or seasonal labor swings.
Using a cloud-based ERP solution means you can have critical benefits that allow you to save time, money, and increase revenue. We integrated our Easy Bound Book software with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central platform because of its extreme flexibility; flexibility we need to develop products to fit our clients unique needs.
What key benefits are included in a cloud-based ERP?
- Optimize your supply chain.
- Maximize profitability with an end-to-end view across operations, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory, and warehouse management.
- Boost sales and improve service
- Manage the sales process from start to finish within Outlook
- Deliver exceptional service with a connected view of customers and service operations
- Deliver projects on time and under budget.
- Plan and monitor your projects with real-time metrics on resources, profitability, tasks, and progress.
- Increase financial visibility
- Accelerate financial close, chart financial performance in real time, and improve forecast accuracy while maintaining compliance and security.
Innovations for intelligent manufacturing operations include:
- Simplify resource management across any workload with an intelligent solution that helps you track and manage your resources.
- Create best-fit manufacturing processes
- Discrete, lean, project, process, and mixed-mode – All with one solution
- Deliver mixed-mode manufacturing to support all your manufacturing strategies
- Make to stock, make to order, configure to order, and engineer to order
- Perform production planning in real time
- Reduce lead-time for new demands and supply with Planning Optimization Preview.
- Create a connected factory to drive smarter processes and operations by using IoT, AI, machine learning, and mixed reality
- Optimize people, processes, and equipment
- Accelerate product delivery by automating the flow of information and materials through your resources and locations.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central even offers users the option to maintain both cloud and on-premise solutions simultaneously. This can be very beneficial to manufacturing companies with multiple locations and remote locations where access to the internet isn’t ideal.
Cloud solutions for manufacturing, like Business Central, also work with mobile devices; which opens up a whole new level of productivity for anywhere, anytime access. Read more about the capabilities you can expect from the best-in-class cloud manufacturing solutions.
Streamlining processes and having access to current information on the spot, allows for smarter and faster decision making to reduce manufacturing expenses and accelerate growth. Whether you run your business with cloud-based manufacturing software or on your own servers, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offers you the same great feature set.