Three versions to fit your needs and wants; in the cloud, on your PC, or on your network – we offer the utmost in flexibility to help you fulfill your needs. Check our Feature Comparison to see which product is right for your FFL.
- Easy Bound Book Lite TM – Meets your basic compliance needs for entry, reporting and then some, in the cloud, accessible from anywhere by mobile phone, tablet or PC. Priced as low as $30 per month. Great for startups or small FFLs – but not limited to size, we have Lite users with tens of thousands of records.
- Easy Bound Book Pro TM – All your compliance needs, plus copies of documents with every transaction, shipping manifests, UPC, product barcodes, conversion of one firearm to another and more. In the cloud or on your premise, accessible from anywhere by mobile phone, tablet or PC. Priced as low as $150 per month. Great for large and small FFLs who want to keep all their ATF records in one place – not limited by size; we have users with millions of records.
- Easy Bound Book Integrated TM – All the features of Pro, plus management of all your accounting, importing, manufacturing and distribution requirements with the top mid-market ERP software; with more than 130,000 installations. Integrated keeps your bound book while you manage your business. No more time consuming manual bound book or accounting entry. Priced as low as $395 per month. Great for companies who want better accounting, better import, manufacturing and distribution control, whether large or small FFL – not limited by number of users, we have customers with 1 to 100 or more users with millions of records.
ATF reporting has never been easier.
- Print to Excel, PDF or paper
- Print records for one or more firearms
- Export records for one or more firearms
- Create an electronic ATF Bound Book file
- Print an ATF Bound Book in the approved format
- Print just NFA Items
- Print just 4473 dispositions
- Full, easy Trace Request reports
- FAET Calculations and Reports
- AFMER transaction reporting
Business Reports & Functions
Convenient reports to run your business.
- Shipping manifests with serial numbers and ATF information
- AFMER reporting
- FAET Reporting
- Multi-gun alerts and form-filling
- Click EZ Check from any transaction
- Print all transfers to a customer or vendor in a date range, selected manufacturers, calibers or any other combination of filters
- Print Barcode Labels
- Print UPC Labels
- Financial Reporting
- Manufacturing Production Orders & Assembly Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Orders
- Sales Invoices
- Write Checks
- Aged Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Manage Credit Cards with PCI compliance
- Manage all your inventory, not just ATF regulated
- Dashboard of status of Bound Book transactions
- And more!
Easy Bound Book™ meets ATF 2016-1 requirements for electronic record-keeping and makes ATF audits a breeze!
- No more illegible handwriting, duplicate entries or lost pages
- Full audit trail on edits/corrections and merges (duplicate) records for ATF reporting compliance
- Significantly reduce audit time with automated Reconciliation (ATF can enter physical entry with barcodes or manual input)
- Create your own Mock Audit with firearm to book, book to firearm reconciliation (see Atlantic Firearms results). Instant access to:
- Who counted the serial number
- What wasn’t counted
- What was never entered into the bound book
- What was disposed in the book but never left the warehouse
- Access all of your information in one location
- All Audit Records and original records available for reporting
- Download records from system to any electronic storage device
- Gunsmith Log
- Track 4473s
- Import permit (ATF Form 6) tracking and compliance
- Track your firearm to a particular cage or department
Easy Bound Book™ makes buying, selling, transferring, importing and manufacturing easy; maintaining your Acquisition and Disposition records on the go with the Cloud version or remote access to your office. Enter the data once and it’s available for all future transactions. Scan firearm barcoded serial numbers to speed data entry and improve accuracy.
- Easy Bound Book™ checks the serial number at the time of disposition to help avoid incorrect serial numbers
- Duplicate serial number checking
- Prohibit sales of firearm to restricted states automatically
- Also use Easy Bound Book™ to track customers and vendors contact information, FFL number and expiration date
- Sales, transfers, purchases, manufacturing, conversions and returns are recorded easily
- Use Easy Bound Book™ to view available inventory.
- Acquire or Dispose of 1, 10 or thousands of new firearms in seconds with our multiple acquisition feature.
- Add custom notes to each Acquisition or Disposition
- Auto-generate serial numbers for manufacturers
- Export serial number file to engraver or laser for serial number application
- Track ATF Import authorization (ATF Form 6 and 6a), stop over purchase or receipt
- Attach ATF, DOJ or State Department or any commercial document, drawing or schematic to firearms, acquisitions, dispositions, customers or vendors
- Track variances with serial number ranges for every firearm
- Automatically enter transactions to the right FFL (variance from ATF required) if you have more than one FFL (08, 11, 07, 10, etc.)
- Manufacturer’s bailment for temporary imports for defense acquisitions to receive to manufacturing FF
- Begin Acquisition or Disposition and come back to it later – or have one person enter and another person check before committing to the bound book.
- Double check all your entries before posting bad data to your bound book
Finding information for firearm, vendor or customer acquisitions or dispositions is simple and you can access information from any web-enabled computer. Enter the information that you know and Easy Bound Book™ will display all records that match that information. Locating information for law enforcement inquiries is a breeze.
Sample report filters
- Enter a serial number (whole or partial), or any other information, to see complete acquisition and disposition records for one firearm
- Enter a disposition FFL number with a date range to see all firearms acquired, manufactured, assembled, transferred to a subcontractor or sold to a customer during that time
- Enter a date range and see all firearms acquired or disposed during that time
- Enter an acquisition FFL number and a date range to see all firearms purchased from a vendor during that time
Easy Bound Book TM was designed for an FFL with 01, 07 and 08 licenses and with their attorney, Mark Barnes. Mark is now our attorney for ATF regulatory compliance issues. His legal and industry knowledge helped us make sure that we were not only technically correct, but implementing with best practices. Our first standard is ATF compliance. Our design standard is “make is easy, make it complete, make it reliable, make it fast”. The result is you get everything you want in an electronic bound book, at a price you can afford, from a company where we are gun enthusiasts and committed to the product for the long haul.