Easy Bound Book™ by Business Automation Specialists of Minnesota, Inc. (BASM), streamlines the ATF Bound Book requirements by recording the information in a database that communicates with Microsoft NAV accounting for your retail, distribution or manufacturing business. Save significant time, virtually eliminate errors, and track everything in one location for easy access to information and organized audits. Easy Bound Book™ is reliable, safe, and secure using modern Microsoft technology.
ATF reporting has never been easier.
- Print records for one or more firearms
- Export records for one or more firearms
- Create an electronic ATF Bound Book file
- Print an ATF Bound Book in the approved format
Convenient reports to run your business.
- Print shipping manifests with serial numbers and all ATF information
- Print Barcode Labels
- Print all transfers to a customer or vendor in a date range, selected manufacturers, calibers or any other combination of filters
- AFMER reporting
- FET Reporting
- Financial Reporting
- And more!
Easy Bound Book™ meets ATF 2016-1 requirements for computerized records and makes ATF audits a breeze!
- Access all of your information in one location.
- No more illegible handwriting, duplicate entries or lost pages.
- Easy Bound Book™ creates an audit trail on edited/corrected records and merged (duplicate) records for full ATF reporting compliance.
- All Audit Records and original records available for reporting.
- Download records from system to any electronic storage device.
Easy Bound Book™ makes buying, selling, transferring and manufacturing easy. Maintaining your Acquisition and Disposition records can even be done on the go with the Cloud version. Enter the data once and it will be available for all future transactions. Firearm serial numbers (if barcoded) can even be scanned to speed data entry and improve accuracy.
- Easy Bound Book™ checks the serial number at the time of disposition to help avoid incorrect serial numbers.
- Also use Easy Bound Book™ to track customers and vendors contact information, FFL number and expiration date.
- Sales, transfers, purchases and returns are recorded easily.
- Easy Bound Book™ can also be used to view available inventory.
- Acquire or Dispose of 1, 10 or thousands of new firearms in seconds with our multiple acquisition feature.
Finding information for firearm, vendor or customer acquisitions or dispositions is simple and when using the Cloud version, you can access information from any web-enabled computer. Enter the information that you know and Easy Bound Book™ will display all records that match that information. Locating information for law enforcement inquiries is a breeze.
- Enter a model and serial number to see complete acquisition and disposition records for one firearm.
- Enter a disposition FFL number with a date range to see all firearms sold to a customer during that time.
- Enter a date range and see all firearms acquired or disposed during that time.
- Enter an acquisition FFL number and a date range to see all firearms purchased from a vendor during that time.