Are you looking for the best electronic ATF explosives record-keeping for your explosives license?
Look no further.
- Fast, easy-to-use, accurate, ATF compliant record-keeping
- Easy Bound Book Explosives works for Importers, Manufacturers, Dealers, Permittees and Defense Contractors.
- Easy Bound Book works for anyone who handles explosives whether theatrical flash powder, fireworks, black powder, blasting agents, low explosive or high explosives.
- Designed with input from the ATF, IOIs, our attorney (Mark Barnes) and our clients
- Great management reporting while maintaining all required DSMTs, Acquisitions and Dispositions.
- Exceeds all ATF record-keeping requirements for FELs
- No variance required
- Keep records for multiple FELs and locations
- Reliable daily backup to your site or in the cloud
Can be fully integrated with accounting and manufacturing software
Data is centralized, but available at the magazine
Management reports & dashboards
- All explosives inventory in stock
- Quantity & explosive weight by Item, by Magazine and by Date-Shift or Lot code
- Dashboard for magazines over weight limit
- Easily locate any item in any magazine
- Easily locate any Date-Shift code or Lot in any magazine
- Data available on tablet, phone or print to paper
- Easily move explosives from one magazine to another
- Store all documents (import documents, permits, certificates or anything else) with the item, lot or transaction
- Fast, easy access to all in-stock (or disposed) inventory for better customer service
- Export all data to Excel, Word, CSV or other format
- DSMT (Daily Summary of Magazine Transactions
- Today summary for current inventory by Item and Magazine
- Today summary for current inventory by Item, Magazine and Date-Shift code or Lot
- Historical detail by day for audits by Item and Magazine
- Historical detail by day for audits by Item, Magazine and Date-Shift code or Lot
- Inventory by Item by Magazine by Date-Shift for easy audits and reconciliation
- Acquisitions from others
- Acquisitions from manufacturing
- Dispositions to others
- Dispositions to manufacturing (where multiple explosives are combined into another explosive)
- Dispositions to testing
- Adjustments for inventory discrepancies
Integrated with Easy Bound Book for dual-regulated items with serial numbers and date-shift code/lot codes
Special features for manufacturers
- Automatically dispose of multiple explosives used in manufacturing another explosive (rockets, missiles, tank shells, etc.)
- Automatically acquire complex items into inventory
- Acquire manufactured items made from inert ingredients (even track usage of inert ingredients)
- Store any manufacturing document with the Acquisition
- In the cloud or on your server
- Tablets, phone, desktop or laptop computer entry and inquiry
- Modern technology
- Microsoft SQL database
- Easily personalized to your users’ needs.